To my dear friends and acquaintance in the NY metro area!
I want to invade your closet…pretty please? I’m working on a project that will hopefully change the way you look at your own clothes! It’s a simple 5 step process:
- I come over to your apartment.
- You pick 3 items in your closet that you never wear or don’t know how to, but would like to. I know we all have those pieces that you had to buy, are absolutely fabulous and not your “normal style.” This could be anything, even accessories! Hats, shoes, scarves, socks, jewelry (you’d be surprised)…
- I will create 3-5 looks by incorporating those 3 pieces into your existing wardrobe.
- If you’re not satisfied, I will give you suggestions on what new items you should look for to make it work (and possibly be your personal shopper for a day).
- Finally, I’ll photograph you and you’ll be an inspiration to all!
Hey boys! You too! Let me show you how to wear those tie pin, suspenders, and bow-ties!
Tell your friends, spread the word, I want to help you help your wardrobe.
Email me, call me, text me, tweet me…let’s make a new you for the Fall.